Hey there friends!
I was a little hesitant to post this post, I mean it’s all about me and that’s a litttttle scary. But I realized I love knowing more about the people I follow online. I know that teal is Katelyn Jame’s favorite color and she is obsessed with home decor. I know that Jess and James are an adorable couple who love to travel the world and are currently living in Paris! And yes, I know this may make me look a little weird, but I love following their lives because I got to know them online.
So I am going to break through my fears a little and ignore that voice that says ‘nobody cares’ and ‘people don’t need to know this’ and let you into our world a little. So for all those people out there like me, who love to follow along with peoples lives on the internet, this one is for you. Here are 11 things you might not (or hey maybe you will) know about me!
1. I didn’t choose the Disney life, the Disney life chose me. While I didn’t grow up going to Disneyland, I did grow up watching all the movies and even went to Walt Disney Elementary school. So basically Disney is in my DNA
2. I UGLY like dry heave cry at UP! It’s so bad that Greg will start laughing at me anytime it gets brought up. Even writing this is getting me teary-eyed so, moving on…
3. I am obsessed with Diet Dr Pepper, its just so good people! Oh, and no the regular stuff doesn’t taste better. And yes, I know how horrible all the additives are for me, but everyone has their vice and this is mine. I try to limit myself to 1/2 cans a day which is total progress!
4. Speaking of unhealthy obsessions, I could eat Chick-Fil-A every night of the week. It’s that darn Chick-Fil-A sauce that gets me every time. So good. And if you haven’t tried their Oreo milkshake, you need to stop reading this post and go grab one!
5. Greg and I honeymooned at Disneyworld and it was probably the best wedding decision we made. We both just love that feeling Disney gives you, when you are there the world and all the problems it brings with it melt away for a few hours (or days). It’s just us and Disney and we love it. We can’t wait to take Makenna someday!
6. You may know I love Harry Potter, but what you may NOT know is that I am a Ravenclaw! It is basically the house of ‘wit and wisdom’ which makes total sense because if I even won the lottery I would go back to school the rest of my life! Yes, I LOVE learning!
7. I am the FIRST person in my family born in America. Everyone else, including my siblings, was born in Belfast Ireland. And even more crazy, is that I did ancestry DNA and I am 100% Irish. I mean, who is 100% anything now and days!?! So if you’re Irish too–we’re probably related somehow.
8. I have a B.S. in Public Health and a Masters in Public Administrations. My Master’s degree may or may not have been inspired by Leslie Knope and I may or may not have written about her in my admission essay. (FYI it totally was, and I totally did).
9. Carnations are my favorite flower. I know they are known as the ‘cheap’ flower but they are my absolute favorite. They are also my mom’s favorite flower, her family used to make paper/wax carnations and sell them door to door in Ireland. Which makes them even more special to me.
10. I secretly like pastel pink colors! UGH! I don’t know how it happened, I have never been a fan, but something about having a daughter and putting her in blush is just too cute to pass up. So while I am still obsessed with Tiffany Blue, blush is growing on me.
11. We call our Corgi, corgi. While we did name him Sheldon, we started calling him corgi and it just stuck. “coooogie” was actually Makenna’s first word and she is just as obsessed with him as I am.
There you have it 11 facts about me that you may not have known!! We hope these little facts let you know a little bit more about us!
Theresa Bridget is Colorado based photographer and blogger. She captures images that helps small businesses and influencers stand out from the crowd. She also writes about life, travel, and everything in-between.